Saturday, February 6, 2010

Snow Day

With all the snow that we got last night Buster and I decided to go out and play. He loves the snow and loves trying to catch snow balls. Which is great when I make snow balls just for him, not so great when I'm trying to make a snowman. I was trying to make a 'normal' sized snowman but Buster wasn't letting me get much past snow ball size before he dug into the ball.


So I had to resort to making a mini snowman.



You can see that I had to make him on the deck rail just so Buster wouldn't eat him.


As I sit here and watch out the window, I see one of my neighbors out shoveling the steps to their house in pjs and slippers. Oh my. I couldn't help but laugh.

1 comment:

The Hollands said...

You should come over here and make a snowman with your "siblings"!!! It's not too cold out today! Had fun the other night with you guys! It would've been fun to be snowed in together but there are too many 4 wheel drives in the family to let that happen!