Sunday, August 2, 2009

For real this time

Today is finally the day I get to go home. All of the kids leave today. I am so ready to get out of the dorm and off campus. Its not even the kids that I am annoyed with. They have been surprisingly good this year. Its the people who should be more responsible and have more common sense because they're in charge.

I've had a week of cleaning up after people down here and when I get back home, I'll have a week of cleaning up after people up there.

I'm now waiting for all of my girls to finish packing and such so I can check their rooms. T-minus 5 hours (ish) until I will be out of here. Can't wait.

Oh and its my half birthday! :)

2 comments:

The Hollands said...

Happy 1/2 b-day...heck, we haven't even celebrated the real one!! :(

The Hollands said...

Hey you think it might be time for another post?