Sunday, July 26, 2009

Signs of Our Times

I like to take pictures of signs. Especially when they crack me up. So here are a few that I took on my way to and from North Carolina.


I wonder if a lot of raccoons live in the valley.

I saw these numbers along the road for a good stretch. I couldn't figure out what they were and still don't know.

Some people must think the bridge needs to go on a diet.

Katie says that North Carolina people really like icing so that's why they have these signs up :)

This is in Tennessee and everytime I go by it, I take at least 1 picture of it. I want to travel the road sometime but doubt I ever will.

I see these signs and don't really think much about it. Except this time...
there were really fallen rocks. And these 2 pictures were taken in order.

Seriously. At a Taco Bell drive thru in Florence, KY.

This was in Indy. It kind of makes you wonder what on earth they were really doing to the roads in town.

No comments: